HMWhite, a New York City Landscape Architecture and Urban Design firm, is seeking licensed Landscape Architects with 2 -5 years of professional experience for immediate designer positions. As an HMWhite designer, candidates will have opportunities to work on a wide variety of high-profile urban commercial, institutional, housing, civic landscape projects. Candidates will be involved with developing science-based site and landscape design problem solving to add to the firm’s 25 year + rich award-winning project legacy. Our SoHo studio serves as the firm’s home base and resource center. Currently, services are primarily performed remotely while maintaining the necessary on-site services for the several projects currently under construction. Designers shall be involved with each phase of a project’s development process – from planning through construction execution and post-construction landscape management.
Required Credentials and Skills:
- MLA or BLA degree in Landscape Architecture
- Mastery of AutoCAD, MS Office, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and highly proficient in 3D modeling; Rhino, LandFX
- High proficiency in methodical design process; multiple rendering and graphic design skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Email your resumé, cover letter, and recent work samples with the subject "Landscape Designer – Jan 2021" to email@example.com